Congratulations on your enrollment to the Simon Business School! We are thrilled that you’ve joined the University of Rochester community. Before we welcome you to campus and you begin classes, we want to make sure you have all the tools and information you need to be successful.
What is Orientation?
The Orientation program for Simon Business School is designed to introduce incoming students to academics, student life, and career content. Through pre-Orientation online recordings, weekly communications, and in-person programming, we work to ensure that your transition to the University is as smooth as possible.
There are five main components to the Orientation program, which we encourage you to review and explore as soon as you’ve enrolled at the University:
- Pre-Orientation Online Recordings: A mix of mandatory and suggested online sessions and modules. Check out the Orientation 2021 tab on Blackboard for more details and to access the recordings. All mandatory recordings must be viewed by Wednesday, June 30.
- Welcome Week: Programming during the week of July 12–16.
- International MBA Orientation: Mandatory programming Monday, July 12, and Tuesday, July 13, for international students only.
- MBA Orientation Week: Mandatory programming for all incoming MBA 2023 students the week of July 19–24.
- Enrollment Guide: The required incoming student checklist.