Application Fee Waiver
Do you qualify for an application fee waiver?
Review our fee waiver requirements to determine if you are eligible.
A Full-Time MBA applicant may be eligible for an application fee waiver ($90 value) if they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Official service (US only) to community or country (e.g. Teach for America, Peace Corps, US Military)
- University of Rochester or Partner School alumni
- Academic/Professional excellence (at least two out of the following)
- 3.3 cumulative GPA (submit School-issued official transcript)*
- Minimum of four years full-time professional experience
- 670 GMAT or 324 GRE (submit Test-Taker results)
* To be considered for a waiver using your cumulative GPA, your GPA must be on a 4.0 scale. We do not accept self-translated GPAs from candidates, however, we will accept GPAs officially accessed and translated by a credential evaluation service to a 4.0 scale.
Events & Webinars
Attend an on-campus or off-campus Simon event to preview your life as a Simon MBA student or learn more about Simon Business School by attending an interactive webinar. From admissions tips and program reviews to faculty and student discussions, we will provide you with an in-depth look at the Simon experience. Attendees of our events or live sessions will receive an application fee waiver.
Requesting a waiver.
To request an application fee waiver, please email a written explanation, along with your résumé and supporting documentation, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response via email within five business days of your request.
Please note: Requests must be received at least five business days prior to the application deadline for which you are applying. Additionally, requests must be received prior to submission of an application. We unfortunately cannot honor any fee waiver requests once an application is submitted.