Giving to Simon
Philanthropic investments are critical to our success.
The generosity of alumni helps to attract and support top students and faculty, bolster the intellectual environment, launch innovative programs, and contributes to an equitable and inclusive learning environment for our diverse community. Today, 15% of Simon’s operations are supported by philanthropy while peer business schools draw from far greater resources.
Your support is particularly important as Dean Sevin Yeltekin, the eighth dean of Simon, identifies and implements strategic priorities to begin our next chapter.
Contributions from key stakeholders, friends, and alumni help Simon Business School support:
- Scholarships and fellowships for 80 percent of Full-Time MBA students.
- Recruitment and retention of world-class faculty recognized for their ground-breaking research and pedagogical excellence.
- Experiential opportunities and projects for students, including treks and groups such as the Investment Club and Venture Capital Fund.
- The Career Management Center which facilitates a 96 percent placement rate three months post-graduation.
- Renewal of Simon’s iconic buildings and critical infrastructure to create state-of-the-art spaces that enhance the student experience.
We invite you to explore ways to give in support of the Simon community.