1st Antitrust Economics & Competition Policy Workshop
As part of the Business & Policy Initiative at Simon Business School, we present the Antitrust Economics & Competition Policy Workshop, featuring presentations by some of the nation’s top minds in business and policy. This two-day event also includes a Roundtable on Algorithmic Pricing and Competition moderated by Jeanine Miklos-Thal, director of the Business & Policy Initiative at Simon Business School.
- Ai Deng, Charles River Associates
- Joe Harrington, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton Business School
- Justin Johnson, Cornell University, Johnson Graduate School of Management
- Nathan Wilson, Compass Lexecon
- Jeanine Miklós-Thal, University of Rochester, Simon Business School
Hilton Garden Inn Hotel, College Town