The Simon Women’s Alliance (SWA) connects Simon alumnae in a meaningful, ongoing, and growth-oriented way. The SWA provides opportunities and forums for alumnae to link up, benefit from the experiences of a diverse group of women at all stages of their careers and lives, and find camaraderie as well as learning.
The Simon Women’s Alliance raises scholarship funds for female students at the Simon Business School. We currently support one female student per year with a scholarship, enabling them to gain the benefits of a Simon education. We consider it one of the most rewarding things we do.
Our programs facilitate the exchange of information, experiences, and support to enable University of Rochester Simon Business School alumnae to reach their full potential, both personally and professionally. The group is led by the Simon Women’s Alliance Board (below).
- Exclusive in-person and virtual networking opportunities including:
- SWA receptions in large metro areas
- Private gatherings before alumni events with speakers and fellow SWA members
- Invitation to a member-only session during the annual Simon Women’s Conference
- Access to SWA closed LinkedIn group and Simon Women Stories series
- Early registration for the annual Simon Women’s Conference, discounted registration fee
- Invitations to participate in Simon Alumnae Circles, small groups of facilitated conversations on various life topics allowing for the participants to truly connect, learn and inspire one another
- Greater connectivity to other female Simon alumni for networking, professional and social opportunities
- Help sponsor a female student at Simon
Connect with Simon students and/or alumnae in any number of ways. Become as engaged as you want to be. Choose what suits you, such as:
- Be a student club speaker
- Attend alumnae events
- Provide content on the SWA LinkedIn page
- Volunteer with the Admissions office
- Engage and partner with Simon School Advancement
Annual gift of at least $100 to the Simon Women’s Alliance Scholarship Fund during the current fiscal year (July 1 – June 30).
Student members of Simon Women in Business (SWiB), are welcomed for their first year following graduation in SWA without any financial commitment
We’d love to see you at our next event!
Joining is easy:
Make a gift of at least $100 to the Simon Women’s Alliance Scholarship Fund.
Questions? Contact Shane Ryan, senior director of alumni engagement, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Simon Women’s Alliance Board Roster