Spring Simon Games
- The Simon Games spring competition is for candidates interested in the Executive MBA, the Professional MBA, or the Online MS in Business Analytics & Applied AI program.
- All participants must be eligible candidates to enroll in the program they are competing for in Fall 2024. Here are a few considerations to keep in mind:
- All three programs are non-visa sponsoring programs.
- Those who are located outside of the US are encouraged to pursue the EMBA online or the Online MS in Business Analytics & Applied AI program; keep in mind that both programs have synchronous classes. EMBA meets 5:40 – 9:00 p.m. ET on Wednesdays and 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. ET on two Saturdays per month, while OMSBA & Applied AI meets 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. ET on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Professional MBA classes meet in person on campus in Rochester, NY. In order to enroll, you must be able to commute to campus for your class sessions.
- If you have questions about your eligibility or program of interest, please reach out to the Admissions & Programs team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We encourage participants to open an application, but an application is not required to participate. Please note: if you are named a finalist and have not yet applied, scholarship prizes will be shared at the point of admission.
- Tuition scholarship prizes can only be awarded to those who have applied to Simon Business School, are admitted, and enroll in a Simon program in Fall 2024.
- Total scholarship awards cannot exceed 100% tuition.
- Tuition benefits will be applied before scholarship.
- Those who have applied and are admitted before the Games begin will receive their scholarship award letter after the Games conclude.
- Playing Simon Games does not guarantee admission to Simon Business School.
- Past participants of Simon Games or another Simon scholarship or case competition (Scholarship Competition, Simon Strong Business Leaders Case Competition, Future Business Leaders Case Competition, or Data-Driven Leaders Scholarship Competition) are not eligible to participate. Please contact us if you have questions about your eligibility.
- Current matriculated students at Simon are not eligible to compete in Simon Games.
- Students enrolling in a Simon graduate business program must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.