- The Simon Games spring competition is for candidates interested in the Executive MBA, the Professional MBA, or the Online MS in Business Analytics & Applied AI program.
- We encourage participants to open an application, but an application is not required to participate. Please note: if you are named a finalist, scholarship prizes will be shared at the point of admission.
- Tuition scholarship prizes can only be awarded to those who have applied to Simon Business School, are admitted, and enroll in a Simon program in the next matriculating term after the competition concludes. Total scholarship awards cannot exceed 100% tuition and tuition benefits will be applied before scholarship.
- Those who have applied and are admitted before the Games begin will receive their scholarship award letter after the Games conclude.
- Playing Simon Games does not guarantee admission to Simon Business School.
- Participants must be currently living in the US or Canada. If selected as a finalist, in-person attendance is required for the Report to the Board round on the Simon campus in December. Partial travel stipends are available to cover approved travel costs for those who are traveling more than 200 miles one way from Rochester, NY, and who have a US mailing address. If you have questions about your eligibility for a travel stipend, please contact us.
- Past participants of Simon Games or another Simon scholarship or case competition (Scholarship Competition, Simon Strong Business Leaders Case Competition, Future Business Leaders Case Competition, or Data-Driven Leaders Scholarship Competition) are not eligible to participate. Please contact us if you have questions about your eligibility.
- Current matriculated students at Simon are not eligible to compete in Simon Games.
- Students enrolling in a Simon graduate business program must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.