Take 2 Courses
(Explore our links below)
Take 2 Courses
Follow these procedures to register for free Take 2 courses. Do not attempt to register for the Take 2 courses using the online registration system because you may receive a message that you have exceeded your credit limit. You must complete the paper Take 2 Application form and submit it to the Registrar's Office for processing.
- Submit the completed Take 2 Application Form to the Registrar's Office. Read the guidelines listed on the form.
- The Registrar's Office will add the course(s) to your schedule the Friday before the start of classes.
- If the class is closed at that time, you will not be added to the course. However, we will attempt to add you again on the last day of the add/drop period. You will be notified of the status of your registration through your Simon e-mail account.
- If the class is closed on the last day of the add/drop period, you will not be able to take that course.
- If, before the end of the add/drop period, you decide to change the Take 2 course(s) you want to be registered for, complete another Take 2 Application Form with "UPDATE" written across the top of the form and the course number you want to replace (i.e. UPDATE to replace course number). This form should be filled out with the new course information.
- Please note that there are no exceptions to Take 2 course registration procedures. These procedures are outlined in the Student Handbook.
Matriculated Simon Business School MBA students are allowed to take up to two courses beyond the required courses needed for degree completion, free of charge, subject to certain rules. Students must have met all graduation requirements before this option can be utilized although the last required class(es) can be taken concurrently with Take 2 free class. The Take 2 Application form contains additional guidelines.